Please find below an update from Canlan on its Covid-19 Protocol:
We are allowed to have 14 people in each dressing room, with 5 chairs outside. In game situations, not shinny or scrimmages, we are allowed 3 coaches, trainers, or managers to be on the bench that will not count towards the total number.
- A maximum of 38 people total in the rink
- For games only – 3 people per team, only consisting of Coaches, Managers, or Trainers will be allowed on each bench and will not be counted towards the total number
- Scrimmage/Shinny is allowed effective July 16th, 2021. Spectators – 1 parents or guardian per athlete. They can help tie skates and then promptly move to the designated spectator area.
- Change rooms are open. We recommend groups come partially dressed. You will only have 20mins before your rental to change and 15mins after your rental.
- Showers are open – you will need to vacate the change room 15mins after your rental.
- Allowed 14 people in each change room with 5 chairs outside the rooms (2 rooms per rental)
- No spitting
- Social distancing off the ice always, please ensure players are 6ft apart
- All players must wear masks into facility, if you do not have a mask, you will be denied entry
Please find the full Covid-19 Rules and Protocol here - Canlan Sports Covid-19 Rules and Protocols
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Canlan directly - 905.845.6989