Thank you for registering for the 2022/2023 season!
Please click on your division below to see House League assessment schedules.
Please note that the schedule contains columns indicating “Last Name”. Please plan to attend BOTH Saturday and Sunday (except U18/U22 – it is Sunday only) for the time slots indicated for your last name. E.g. U13 player with a last name starting with “D” would attend on Saturday at 2:15pm at Ice Sports (1) and Sunday 9:30am at Ice Sports (4).
Key points for the Assessment skates:
- Please arrive DRESSED 20min before your scheduled assessment skates to allow for sign-in registration and to put on your skates.
- You may wear any jersey you have available for the assessments; unique/numbered jerseys will help our coaches.
- Remember to bring your own filled water bottle.
- DO NOT attend if you exhibit any illness symptoms. Please advise us in this case and we will let you know how to proceed to be assigned to your team.
- Please refer back to the website periodically for any changes or updates.
Players will be assigned to teams after the assessment skates and will receive a detailed email by their assigned Coach with the schedule before October 1st/2nd weekend when the house league season begins.